This is a gaming blog from an ordinary gamer who enjoys playing his PS3 and by no means an expert whatsoever. I look to share my experience of games I play and games to look forward to.


Friday 20 July 2012

Platinum Trophy - Saints Row: The Third

This is my first platinum trophy and I must say how satisfying it feels. This trophy took 4 weeks (45 hours of gameplay) to achieve. The game overall was fun and didn't pose too difficult to complete apart from one of the Cyber Blazing activities which I had to use the City Takeover (District) upgrade in order to complete.

City Takeover (District) is an upgrade which completes all City Takeover gameplay for an entire Hood automatically. It is very useful when you get stuck on a particular activity and should be used very wisely as there are only 2 of these in the entire game.

Favourite basic weapon is the 45 Shepherd - cheap yet powerful. At level 4, it fires explosive rounds, really useful in early parts of the game. Favourite advanced weapon is the Annihilator RPG. At level 4, you will be able to use the targeting system to lock onto enemies. Remember to purchase the unlimited ammo upgrade!


No comments:

Post a Comment