This is a gaming blog from an ordinary gamer who enjoys playing his PS3 and by no means an expert whatsoever. I look to share my experience of games I play and games to look forward to.


Monday 23 July 2012

Need for Speed

My first NFS game was Underground and has always has always been a NFS fan. My need for speed has driven me to start playing a couple of older NFS games (Undercover and Hot Pursuit). It was a good job I started with Undercover as it was a disappointment when compared to Hot Pursuit. While I like the fact Undercover had a storyline of sorts and some elements of gameplay, I preferred Hot Pursuit for the thrill of using various weapons to take out cops and racers.

Both games require quite extensive internet gameplay in order to achieve the platinum trophy (will be even more difficult for Undercover as it is an older game with fewer players). I have barely completed the story/ career mode, so won't be getting the platinum trophies any time soon.




Given NFS: The Run didn't have such great reviews and was out when some other great games were out, I decided to skip it and wait for the next instalment. The next instalment in the NFS franchise is Most Wanted (2012), I wonder whether it will be as good as the original Most Wanted that was launched back in 2005? The below is a trailer for the new Most Wanted.





No comments:

Post a Comment