This is a gaming blog from an ordinary gamer who enjoys playing his PS3 and by no means an expert whatsoever. I look to share my experience of games I play and games to look forward to.


Saturday 28 July 2012

Dark Knight Rises and Batman: Arkham City

Went to watch the Dark Knight Rises today and the cinema was absolutely packed and deserved to be too. It was a brilliant film and I look forward to buying the steelbook trilogy. It is a shame to see Christopher Nolan saying farewell to the Batman franchise and he has definitely left it on a high note. The next director will have tough expectations place upon him, but I feel there is still a lot of scope for development. Villains such as Riddler and Penguin have yet to make an appearance and now Robin have been introduced, how will it add to the story?



After seeing the movie, it got me back into playing Batman: Arkham City. I have already completed the story mode - but there is still a lot left in the game before the platinum trophy can be obtained (completing all the challenges and new game plus). This game is tough - it does require skills and a lot of time to get the platinum trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment